10 mussel meat (thaw if frozen)
2 cups of water
1/2 teaspoon salt
3 tablespoon lime juice
1 tablespoon fish sauce
1/2 teaspoon castor sugar
1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh garlic
1 teaspoon chopped chili
1/2 tablespoon chopped lemongrass
1 tablespoon chopped basil leaves
10 shot glasses
1. Mix lime juice, fish sauce, sugar, garlic, chili and lemongrass in a small bowl. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
2. Put water into a small saucepan, bring to the boil.
3. Add mussel meat and salt, cook for 3 minutes
4. Put one mussel in each shot glass, pour 1 teaspoon of the sauce on the mussel before serving.
5. Sprinkle some chopped basil leaves on top, serve immediately
© Copyright 2015 silverlime2013